Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 3: Thoughts

So what's on my mind for today?  All sorts of things as usual.  I was extremely tired from the gym last night and from swinging my Bo Staff around.  One of my clients was giving me some useful advice about the direction I should take with the blog due to the fact that I haven't really organized it too much yet.  It's hard to organize a blog when you lack organization in other aspects of your life.  Like I said previously, I still am planning on getting rid of many of my possessions or most of my possessions, I just haven't decided how I want to go about it yet.  Do I want to try to sell everything on E-bay, do I want to give it away to friends, give it to the homeless... I'm not sure.  You would think the natural order of things would be friends>internet>charity>garbage, but I don't know.  A part of me kind of wants to just avoid the hassle of trying to sell it and just give it away, a part of me thinks it would be a nicer way to approach the atypical format of getting rid of stuff.

I've come to realize the problem isn't the desire to really keep everything, it's just that I am quite unorganized so I can tell myself over and over again that I want to get rid of everything, but I will continuously forget or be busy with other things.  Not that that is a bad thing at all, I like who I am and I like that my brain is constantly going and sometimes prevents me to accomplish certain things, it definitely keeps thing interesting.
I slept way to long today, it seems I was overly tired from my first day back in the gym in a few days.  I'm not really upset with that either, sometimes you just need to relax and recuperate from the previous days exhaustion so I'm glad I could do just that!  I'm still trying to figure out what I want to talk about with this blog, do I want to have a thoughts section, to describe how I think and feel during my training or do I want to keep it more just discussion based about how training is going and such.  I feel just talking about training though is only one side of the equation, because so much thought and effort goes into what I do, it would be difficult to talk just about training without discussing the psychological and emotional impact the day to day brings.

I guess for now I will continue to keep it with this layout: Training and Thoughts until I can work out how I want everything categorized.

No comments:

Post a Comment